Technical Sales Management – Extrusion Tooling
B&H Tool Company, LLC has an opening for a Technical Sales Account Manager with experience in one or more of the tubing, wire coating, medical and/or industrial extrusion market segments.
- Bring value to our current and future customers and sales representatives.
- Some Trade Show Participation.
- Support our existing customers.
- New customer prospecting.
- Supporting our existing sales representatives.
- Identifying new sales representatives domestically and internationally.
- Analyze customer and market segment potential.
- Can identify and communicate processing solutions.
- Some Travel.
- Revenue and Profit accountability.
Candidate must possess salesmanship, organizational, communication and presentation skills and work with all decision makers along the purchasing process.
- +5 years of wire and cable, medical, or industrial extrusion related experience.
- Tooling experience and extrusion processing experience are a plus.
- A Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering would be a plus, but not required.
B&H Tool Company, LLC is a small growing company, with an excellent working environment and proactive management team. This is an opportunity to have an impact. Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mechanical Design Engineer
B&H Tool Company, a leading manufacturer of plastic extrusion tooling, requires an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer. This individual will be responsible for designing, modeling and documenting machined components for extrusion die heads and tooling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design machined components and assemblies for extrusion die heads.
- Create models, assemblies, and detailed drawings suitable for manufacturing using Creo(ProE).
- Convert existing AutoCAD drawings to 3D models/assemblies/drawings.
- Interact with customers by email to achieve customer approval of designs.
- Assist with project quoting process.
- Create engineering documents including instruction sheets, design calculations, customer requirements and cost estimates.
- Maintain and organize engineering files and documents.
- Assign new part numbers and input BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, layout, or detail components and systems and to resolve design, production or other problems.
- Requires AA degree, vocational/trade school training, or 4-5 years directly related 3D CAD experience.
- Proficient in Creo/ProE design software and AutoCAD software.
- Knowledge of ERP and PDM systems.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical drafting, dimensioning, and tolerancing of machined parts.
- Excellent Computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and have good interpersonal skills.
- Machine shop experience preferred.
- Machined part design experience preferred.
- Plastic Extrusion experience preferred.
Salary commensurate with skills and effectiveness. Send resume to Send resumes to: email@example.com.